We will try our best to send out the quotations within 4 working days.
We recommend that you arrange the survey at least 1 month before your preferred packing date. Our peak season normally starts in June and ends in August. If your designated move date falls within these months, we recommend contacting us as soon as possible and at least 2 months before your preferred packing date.
The onsite survey normally takes around 30 to 60 minutes.
You should book the move as soon as you have received our quotation. You can agree to the quotation by signing the attached move contract and returning that to us. We recommend that you return it at least 2 weeks before the move date to allow us sufficient time to arrange and plan your move.
An onsite survey allows our move consultants to provide an accurate estimate of the volume of the move and to foresee the services that may be required. However, we understand that it may be difficult to arrange time for an onsite survey due to busy schedules. Hence, alternatively, you can provide us with an inventory of the items to be moved and any other relevant information about your move. We can provide an indicative quote based on the information.
While it is not mandatory for you to be present, we recommend it as it allows you to identify the items that will be moved and also allows you to discuss the services that you would require with our move consultant.
- Decide what you want to move before the pre-move survey.
- Identity items subject to restrictions in shipments to your destination country.
- Try to identify the items that may require special handling.
- Recall if there were any challenges when you last moved.
- Check the voltages and output at destination countries to see whether your electronics will be compatible.
- Anticipate the packing dates and handover dates so that you will have enough time to make travel and accommodation arrangements. It is very important to work out a realistic timeline for the relocation.
We do not operate on Sunday or public holidays. We conduct surveys on weekdays or on Saturday morning.